CLA has been accredited by ACSI since 1989. We are one of 7 ACSI accredited schools in Minnesota. Accreditation ensures that CLA can validate its quality, and that we strive for excellence based on a solid Christian philosophy of education foundation.
CLA undergoes the re-accreditation process every few years as required by ACSI for the following reasons:
- It documents that CLA is true to its own foundational statements (mission, vision, core values, goals)
- It affirms that CLA meets standards of quality established by the international school community
- It provides validation of the credibility of CLA through a peer review process
- It promotes accountability to CLA’s community
- It improves instruction, targeting increased student achievement
- It promotes ongoing instructional improvement through a continuous process of self-assessment and systematic school development
- It encourages the evaluation of biblical and spiritual integration of the school
- CLA has been a member of MISF since 2011.
- MISF’s mission is to strengthen Minnesota’s independent schools through advocacy and advancement.
- CLA’s membership in MISF provides our families an additional resource that advocates for principles of mutual concern between us and other independent schools in MN.