CLA offers a need-based tuition discount program (financial aid) to families that qualify. This aid is available to families of full-time students only. Financial aid is determined through an online application process that confidentially reviews income and expenses. CLA uses the service of an independent company (FACTS) to review all applications. FACTS exceeds the industry standard for information security and provides an independent 3rd party review process for our school.
For a qualifying family, financial aid may range from a 5% to 40% discount off of tuition.
Financial Aid Application Process:
- Families must re-apply every year.
- The Application is available online through FACTS.
- To apply, FACTS charges a $30 processing fee.
- FACTS will require the most recent year tax forms in addition to your W2’s, along with all supporting forms and schedules. FACTS will NOT accept state returns.
- FACTS will also require copies of all supporting documentation for household Social Security income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
- The school will receive notice within 10-14 business days after FACTS has received the online application and all supporting documents.
- If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.
- To expedite application process, fax supporting documents to 866-315-9264. Make sure to check your primary e-mail address regularly for notices sent by FACTS indicating missing information or tax documents.
Deadline: Priority consideration is given to applications received by April 1st.
CLA has a limited amount of scholarship funds available on a yearly basis for families with financial need. The amount available varies from year to year and is dependent solely on the amount of donations to this fund.
To apply, families must have first filled out a FACTS application and have received Financial Aid. Contact the office for more information and for an application.
Deadline: The application deadline for scholarships is May 1st. Scholarships will be limited after the deadline.