The first step in the Enrollment Process is to schedule a Campus Visit with our administrator, Pastor Darin Kindle.
After your visit, and upon acceptance to CLA, families are able to enroll their children via our Online Enrollment System.
Steps in the Online Enrollment Process:
- Print out the CLA Online Enrollment Instructions to use while you are enrolling your child.
- Enroll your child via our Online Enrollment System.
- Complete the CLA Off-Grounds Authorization Form.
- Provide a copy of your child’s current immunizations
- Submit the non-refundable registration fee to the office.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at 651-463-4545. We will be glad to help you any of the steps in the enrollment process.